Are you or one of your friends getting married in 2013?
Brides Against Breast Cancer is holding a Wedding Gown Fundraiser Sale, here in Jacksonville, Florida, on Saturday and Sunday, January 26 and 27, 2013, at the elegant Hyatt Regency Riverfront, 22 East Coastline Drive.
Brides Against Breast Cancer is a non-profit organization whose funds contribute to programs and services for cancer patients and their families. They have expanded their outreach and educational efforts to bridal shows around our Great Country, helping to ensure that everyone affected by cancer have the resources and information they need in their battle with cancer.
Proceeds from the sale of these gowns go to Brides Against Breast Cancer programs to educate, inform, and reach out to people impacted by cancer.
- The Brides Against Breast Cancer Wedding Gown Fundraiser Sale will have a gown to match any wedding theme or budget.
- Layaway is available with up to 12 month payment terms.
- Brides Against Breast Cancer gladly accepts cash, personal check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and debit cards.
Come to the Brides Against Breast Cancer Wedding Gown Sale and take your pick from among 700 to 1,000 charming Designer and Couture gowns, ranging in price from $99 to $4,000, all styles in sizes 0-30.
- Special V.I.P. Pink Power Hours – Saturday from 10AM until 1PM.
- with mimosas, brunch offerings, live models, entertainment & exciting giveaways!
- General Admission Saturday Sale hours – 1PM until 6 PM
- General Admission Sunday Sale hours – 11 AM until 4 PM