Thanks to all the caring people who enjoyed some good fun and a Great way to spend a Saturday, while helping out a worthy cause!
We had a great time at the 10th Annual Tees for Tatas Charity Tournament at the beautiful Jacksonville Beach Golf Club – to benefit Bands Against Breast Cancer and our fight against breast cancer.
Saturday, JUNE 28th, 2014
- 11:30 AM – Registration and Bloody Mary Party at Hero’s 19th Hole Restaurant
- 1:00 PM – TEES FOR TATAS Shotgun Start
- Green Fees
- Golf Cart
- Bloody Mary before Tournament
- 2 beers on course
- 6:00 PM – Steak Dinner and Awards
Tees for Tatas Tournament had:
- Closest to the Pin
- Longest Drive
- 50/50 Drawing
Want to Volunteer to be part of the fun?
Let us know – firstname.lastname@example.org.
10th Annual Tees for Tatas Charity Golf Tournament to benefit Bands Against Breast Cancer.
Location – Jacksonville Beach Golf Club – 605 Penman Road South, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
Cost – $80.00 per Person – Price Includes – Cart * Green Fees * Bloody Mary Party * Two FREE Beers On The Course * Steak Dinner & Prizes at the After Party
Closest to the Pin – Longest Drive
- Mulligans were available for purchase during registration.
- Raffle and 50/50 Tickets were available for purchase up until drawing time.
Individual and Corporate Sponsorship Levels are Available – Started at $100.00 $100 Includes Hole Signage and Advertising in Every Player’s Goodie Bag. Thanks to all of the businesses and individuals who Contacted Hank Watson of Bands Against Breast Cancer, for Great Deals on Corporate Sponsorships – email@example.com