Duval Car Club Cancer Awareness Inc (DCCCA) is a local 501(c)3 non-profit organization, This organization is dedicated to spreading Cancer Awareness in our Jacksonville, Florida community.
They hold Car Shows to raise money to help individuals struggling with cancer and their families;
- Supporting cancer patients and families
- Providing donations to cancer research centers
- DCCCA Volunteers help patients during and after treatment
September is Childhood Cancer Awareness month, and Duval Car Club Cancer Awareness Inc. is having a Car Show at MISSION BBQ 4852 Town Center Parkway in Jacksonville, Florida on Saturday, September 11, 2021, to also honor and remember all on that day.
– This Car Show is FREE and open to the public.
– – New toy donations for DCCCA distribution to local children fighting cancer will be accepted and appreciated.
– Register your vehicle for the show – https://www.dccca23.org/forms.html#car4cancer
Do you have a nice looking vehicle you’d like to enter in the next Car Show? OR do you have questions about DCCCA OR would like to volunteer to help their Club raise #CancerAwareness? Please e-mail DCCCA Founder, Gregory Dunning, at email@example.com.
Thank you, Duval Car Club Cancer Awareness, for helping Bands Against Breast Cancer raise Cancer Awareness on our First Coast!