We would not want to chance losing even one person to this vile virus!
Most of us have a senior (or more) in our lives, and some have higher risk medical conditions themselves, or have family and friends whose health conditions put them at greater risk. We don’t get “do overs” with this dang virus.
Just too much to risk. As a result of this horrible virus, there will be NO Boobsapalooza 2020. We hope and pray that we will be able to have a FULL ON Boobsapalooza 2021, next October.
We are asking all of the wonderful Bands and Musicians who have been part of our BABC family, performing at prior Boobsapaloozas and other Breast Cancer Awareness events we have participated in, to each continue to raise Breast Cancer Awareness this year by wearing a pink t-shirt or pink ribbon t-shirt (or a vintage Boobsapalooza t-shirt) at one of their October performances (or post a photo on their FB page), and announcing a request for everyone in their audience to remind the ladies in their lives to:
- do regular self checks
- get an annual mammogram
- encourage and support those working through cemotherapy and recovery
- celebrate the breast cancer survivors they know
Life’s just too damn short. We love you all!
+ + + Over the next several months, we will be planning a series of Virtual Mini Boobsapaloozas, featuring our vast group of BABC Band and Musicians.
– We will provide details as soon as possible on our Bands Against Breast Cancer FB page, so Band and Musicians can let us know which of the Virtual Mini Boobsapaloozas they can be part of AND people can E-mail us at email@example.com if:
1) you wanna help with Planning and Presenting these Virtual mini Boobsapaloozas
2) you wanna donate something nice to the Bands Against Breast Cancer Silent Auction Fundraisers, for each Virtual mini Boobsapalooza
3) you wanna be one of our mini Boobsapalooza Sponsors.
Meanwhile, we will continue to support the local Bands and Musicians who have been part of our Boobsapaloozas in the past, and new ones who are ready to help next year, in our weekly BABC FB posts.